Innovating strategies to face ever-changing markets with new and winning ideas, governing and controlling operational performance in a coherent way with respect to strategic objectives and aligning the organisation and commitment of managers to the strategy defined by top management are three challenges that modern companies must be able to take on.
The expertise of our professionals will support and guide you in your efforts to improve the economic performance of your company.
Analysing and reducing purchase costs, general and administrative costs and operations, increasing efficiency and solving complex issues are key activities for performance improvement.
- Definition of organisational models, sizing and benchmarking of organisational structures
- Definition and implementation of performance analysis models and monitoring dashboards
- Mapping and redesign of processes in a lean perspective and review of procedures
- Analysis of business scenarios and review of operating models, as well as possible integrations or divestments in the value chain
- Definition of specific training courses for those involved in organisational change, also in collaboration with external partners